Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Deep Freeze and More Time With Crimper

This winter's temperatures continue, as do the frequent and impressive snowstorms. I doubt I'm the only one ready for spring, but as to when it will finally make an appearance is another question. 



Thank goodness for yet another mini house and pet sitting opportunity to take my mind off the -20 Celsius temps. You may recall Crimper. He's such a sweety and really has mastered how to chill out. John took this photo today, making us wonder if Crimper's actually moved since our last visit. 

He's not always horizontal, of course. He enjoys being brushed. Notice that pile of fur in front of John? Perhaps that explains why these cold temperatures don't faze him. He'd wearing a winter coat. :)


Speaking of winter, take a look at the height of those snowdrifts.


Did I mention I'm more than ready for spring?!

* * *