Wednesday, November 7, 2012

St. Andrews State Park, FL

If you're a fan of author Janet Evanovich, you've read about the antics of one of her secondary characters, Ranger. He's a man of few words, always dresses in black, and is dangerous on so many levels. Yesterday, I snapped John's pic just before he headed out for his morning hike. I giggled and joked he was "my Ranger"! 


With his water bottle, camera and goodness knows what else on his belt pac, he hit the beach. 



A cloudless sky offered a perfect photo taken below the pier at the edge of St. Andrews State Park. This looks back toward our condo. It's hidden behind the tall brown building, and is about a 20-25 minute walk. (Based on my slower walking pace, not Ranger John's!)


The lagoon separates Panama City (in the distance) from Panama City Beach.


The park offers a completely different terrain from the beach.



Next time Ranger John heads out for the park, I might just join him.

* * *